Refund & Cancellation Policy
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All cancellations MUST be submitted in writing, telephone requests WILL NOT be honored.
- Once your ticket is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate this website for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Phi Science Institute may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Note: No refunds will be given for cancellations received within 40 days of the summit. Cancellations received of more than 40 days prior to the summit, paid or unpaid invoices will be refunded at 50% of the invoice.