As part of Phi’s Research and Innovation Summit 2019, we are launching, for the first time, an open call for artists to demonstrate the correlation between art and science under the theme “ Connect for Science” through outstanding methods.
The Expo will take place at the King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre in the Dead Sea, Jordan on the 5th and 6th of August, 2019, over the span of two days.
- Applicants from all ages.
- All Arab nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Accepted applicants out of Jordan will receive the details of admission and accommodation.
- Teams shall only fill one application including one contact person that represents the team.
- Funding for the materials requested will be decided upon approval.
- There are no fees for participation.
Deadline: June, 30th 2019 11:59 p.m.